“He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces.” Isaiah 25:8 We need your help in letting our Bridge Mothers, Bridge
“He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces.” Isaiah 25:8
We need your help in letting our Bridge Mothers, Bridge “Kids”, Bridge Graduates and Mentors experience the joy of Easter.
Ideas are listed below, but we are open to your ideas! Once you have choosen how you would like to participate, please simply call the office for a time and date to drop off one week prior to Easter. (B2H office 602-589-5556).
- decorate the office where our mothers meet, share messages of God’s gift to His people
- create cards letting each know how they are loved by God, special and created on purpose for a purpose
- Create and donate Easter baskets to help ensure that each B2H child receives an Easter basket to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. (we have 6 children ages: 10 year old girl, 5 year old boy, two 2 year old boys, 18 month girl, 1 year old girl)
- we will have Child Enrichment Ministry the week before – provide a sweet treat with our children and mothers (6 kids & 4 mothers)
- Donate a simple craft our mothers can do with their children
- Donate children’s books on Easter
- donate new clothes to our Bridge Boutique
- donate a $5 or $10 gift card to McDonalds (our kids love ice cream), Starbucks (who doesn’t love a treat from there!), movie tickets or Target/Walmart
- donate a copy of your favorite devotional or journal
- Come up with your own creative idea, give a call (602-589-5556)…let’s see if we can incorporate into our ministry!
If one of these ideas resonates with you, please simply drop the donation off by appointment at The Bridge to Hope offce located at 1815 W. Missouri Avenue, #105 by calling 602-589-5556. Our aspirations for the Easter season is to remind all those involved in our ministry we love and value them! That Jesus died for them.
If you would like to learn more about The Bridge to Hope please visit us at www.b2hope.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/B2Hope
“Live in the awareness that Christ lives and that He lives in His people.” Julien B. Weil
april 3 (Monday) - 10 (Monday)